Pumpkin Festival 2017!
Experience the Lakes Region in Autumn...NH Pumpkin Festival is a community-hosted, family friendly celebration of fall and what is unique about New Hampshire. For up-to-date information about the Festival go to NHPumpkinFestival.com New this year are kiddie amusement rides!
This year's Festival is two days - October 13th and 14th - Rain or shine. Please mark your calendar to come and celebrate fall with us!
Putnam Fund Shows
Please check local media and the City's newsletter, Laconia Links, where upcoming Putnam Fund shows will be advertised. All Putnam Fund shows are free admission, no tickets required - first come, first seated.
Upcoming Putnam Fund Shows:
- Broadway cast of Beatlemania, September 22, 2017, 7 p.m., at Laconia High School
- Marty Appel, baseball author and historian - October 12, 2017 at Taylor Community's Woodside, Elm and Maple Rooms at 7:00 pm
- "The Bird Dogs" - Tribute to the Everly Brothers, October 20, 2017, 7 p.m. at Laconia High School
- Soul of a Legend, November 17, 2017, 7 p.m., at Laconia High School
- John McDermott, December 1, 2017, Sacred Heart Church, 7 p.m.
- Shirley Allston Reeves & The Tokens - April 14, 2018, 7 pm at Laconia Middle School
Annual Spring Clean-Up Days
Annual Spring Clean-Up Days are held in early May each year at the Transfer Station on Meredith Center Road from 8 a.m. until noon. At that time people can dispose of old tires, appliances, furniture or other items of trash free of charge. Electronic waste is also accepted for a fee. Please contact Public Works at 603-528-6379 for additional information.
Fourth of July
Please contact Parks and Recreation at 603-524-5046 for additional information on this yearly event.
Hazardous Waste Collection Day
Hazardous Waste Collection Day is held on the first Saturday in August at the Public Works garage on Bisson Avenue. Please contact Public Works at 603-528-6379 for additional information.
Other Local Events
Motorcycle Week will be held from June 10, 2017 through June 18, 2017. Motorcycle enthusiasts from across the country and around the world will be here to celebrate the 94th anniversary of this world famous event. For information about the event, please contact the Laconia Motorcycle Week Association at 603-366-2000 or visit their website. Information concerning traffic patterns in the Weirs Beach area during Laconia Motorcycle Week will be available closer to the event.
For accommodations and other area events please check with the Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce at 603-524-5531 or their visit website.