City of Laconia Public Works Department
The City of Laconia DPW is responsible for a number of engineering related tasks. These tasks include:
- Providing input regarding drainage, roadways, sewers and related information as a member of the City of Laconia Technical Review Committee (TRC).
- Maintenance of street records and plans.
- Assignment and maintenance of 911 addressing.
- Mapping support for other City departments.
- Construction inspection for City road improvement projects.
- Provide road, sewer and drainage information for surveyors, engineers, contractors and home owners.
- Provide field support for DPW sewer, drainage and road projects.
- Completion of permitting relating to sewer, drainage and road projects.
- Prepare bid documents and administer City projects involving road, sewer and drainage improvements